How does Juniper Directly Contracted Accommodation work?
The registration process of each accommodation through the Juniper Directly Contracted Accommodation module consists in the introduction of the following parameters in the system:
- General: basic information, such as the accommodation name, description, address, category, accommodation type, pictures, services, special notes, etc.
- Room types and meal plans: configuration of the different room types (number of adults and children allowed) and available meal plans.
- Allotments: configuration of the different types of allotment (base allotment, minimum allotment, extra allotment, secured allotment and maximum allotment).
- Supplier contracts: creation and configuration of an unlimited number of contracts with their costs, supplements, offers, releases and restrictions.
- Sales contracts: creation and configuration of an unlimited number of sales contracts, with the possibility to offer different prices and accommodation depending on the customer or market, with their rates (percentage-type or fixed-type mark-up) and the distribution rules required.
- Taxes: configuration of the different taxes (VAT, GST, Tourism Tax, Municipality Tax, etc) that will affect the booking, applied to the sale price and/or cost price.
- Cancellation policies: assignment of cancellation policies to each accommodation and management of their application rules.